"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart." -Nelson Mandela
This is a fun language game for learning words in all 11 South African National Languages!
* isiNdebele (Ndebele)
* isiXhosa (Xhosa)
* isiZulu (Zulu)
* SiSwati (Swati)
* Sesotho (Sotho)
* Sesotho sa Leboa (Northern Sotho)
* Setswana (Tswana)
* Tshivenḓa (Venda)
* Xitsonga (Tsonga)
There a two modes:
1. Learning Mode - Here you can learn different words and improve your vocabulary.
2. Game Mode - Play against the time and test what you have learned!
* Leaderboard - Submit your score and compare against friends.
* Achievements - Collect all the achievements.
Special Thanks to:
http://iitranslation.com" target="_blank">iiTranslation for providing the vocabulary for the application. iiTranslation is dedicated to promoting linguistic equality, literacy and learning in all South Africa's languages.