Play in your Browser: http://www.realdefinition.net/m/WebPlayer.html
Play on Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/tripknotix/future-ops-online-mmo-fps
- 40 Player Limit per Server.
- TDM, CTP, Survival MMO and Co-op game modes.
- Co-op, Competitive and Free For All Multiplayer.
- Air Vehicles.
Dedicated Voice Servers:
- 8 Player Limit per Voice Group
- Join voice chat servers any time, even without joining a game server.
- Join clan member's and other player's voice servers from their profile.
- 250 Player Limit per Clan.
- Create, Invite, Kick, Apply to Clan, Deny Applications
- Clan Ranks with Promote / Demote
- Clan Game Servers & Clan Voice Servers with Kick / Ban based on Clan Rank.
- Clan Profiles
- 454,977 downloads from the Google Play Store, Over 500,000 Total on all platforms.
- 225,163 registered accounts.
- 5,000+ unique players per Day (Week Day Average).
- 7,000+ unique players per Day (Weekend Average).
- 8,961 clans created.
Premium users get to test new features first, free users receive those features soon after.
Survival MMO Mode is planned to be similar to DayZ and War Z, However to produce well optimized architecture, content will slowly trickle out for the large Survival MMO map.
A Multiplayer First Person Shooter with up to 40 Players per server in Survival MMO, Team Deathmatch and Capture The Point and Co-op game modes.
Air Vehicles allow you to play Mobile FPS games like never before, this game aims to be your mobile battlefield.
- Improved Networking.
- Fixed Zombie Mountains boundary.
- Renamed current Zombie Mountains map to Zombie City.
- Added the old Zombie Mountains map back with Safe Zone.
- Released Free Version of Zombie Ops Online with Ads.
- Added Detail Shader Level and Textures.
- Added Bloom & Glare Post Effects.
- Adjusted Boundaries & Lightmaps on several maps.
- Added Helicopters to Zombie Mountains.
- Updated Police Station map.