- 恆生指數 期貨買賣
- 國企指數 期貨買賣
Trading through Telecom Digital Securities Limited (“the company”) electronic trading system Futures PRO, we provide
- Instant Futures trading platform
- Hong Kong Index Futures price reporting
- Hang Seng Index Futures trading (HSI) (MHI)
- Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Futures trading (HHI) (MCH)
- Index Options and Stock Futures trading (launching soon)
** Free download and trial
** Clients of Telecom Digital Securities Limited can enjoy HSI Futures / Options (launching soon) on-line price reporting for free
** For enquiries, please call 8118-1133
Telecom Digital Securities Limited and all related parties endeavor to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided, but there is no guarantee that such information is accurate or reliable and that Telecom Digital Securities Limited and all related parties do not accept any liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or omissions.
The application therein shall not construe as invitation or proposal to buy or sell any securities / futures and/or options products or services. Our company and all related parties will not be responsible for any loss by using information or opinion provided from using such application. Our company has absolute right to terminate, amend or update any information of the application, products or services without prior notice. All information contained in any of the company’s application is provided for the region where the company has legal rights in providing such information and to clients where the company has legal rights in providing such information. The company does not intend to provide information contained in the application to people staying or residing in a region with restriction disseminating such application.
Risk Disclosure Statement
Electronic trading facilities are supported by computer-based component systems for the order-routing, execution, matching, registration or clearing of trades. As with all facilities and systems, they are vulnerable to temporary disruption or failure. Your ability to recover certain losses may be subject to limits on liability imposed by the system provider, the market, the clearing house and/or participant firms. Such limits may vary: you should ask the firm with which you deal for details in this respect.
Trading on an electronic trading system may differ from trading on other electronic trading systems. If you undertake transactions on an electronic trading system, you will be exposed to risks associated with the system including the failure of hardware and software. The result of any system failure may be that your order is either not executed according to your instructions or is not executed at all
- Select the display trading time as device time, or last price time.
- Disable modifying unsupported conditional orders on mobile device.
- Minor bug fix and enhancement
- Add a button to read the Disclaimers again
- Price alert notification.
- Conditional order for stop loss, up/down trigger.
- Add change password screen to Settings.
- Hong Kong Futures after hours trading (T+1)
- Moving average chart analysis