FX-602P Simulator is a very precise simulation of the classic FX-602P programmable calculator and and all it's accessories. This simulation is not a toy but but a full features simulations of almost functionality of the original calculator and it can be used as a full featured and fully programmable scientific calculator.
Used as a calculator the FX-602P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-602P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-602P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 10 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-2 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-602P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 11 ~ 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 10 (P0 to P9)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, Simulated FA-2 adaptor for Record and File I/O (please note that the later needs Java security authorisation).
The application in written in device independent and should run on most Android devices. There is also a desktop version available on request (please include your purchasing informations).
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load programm state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
6.7(2): New colours for material design.
6.7(1): Bug fixes.
6.7(0): Fix cos⁻¹(-1) and sin⁻¹(-1) misscalculation. — Improve rounding of 0.99999… results. — New On / Off switch which can now switch on and off. —Share program option, expecialy helpfull for bug reports. — Tweaked the GUI again. More users will be able to use the large screen.— The poll has ended. You wanted the old icons back. So here they are..
For more details see: http://fx-602p.krischik.com/index.php/Simulator/History