This is a fieldtest/netmonitor application for UMTS/GSM/LTE/CDMA/EVDO network.
The application monitors the serving CELLID, LEVEL, QUAL, MCC, MNC, LAC, technology, cell serving time and neighbor cells CELLID/PSC and LEVEL.
LEVEL and QUAL depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL and RXQUAL
- 3G - RSCP and ECNO
- 4G - RSRP and RSRQ
Only for 4G also SNR and CQI are monitored
Measurement availability depends on the phone.
Check phone measurement capabilities - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
*** G-NETTRACK PRO - Pro version with additional features ***
- INDOOR measurements
- AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
- added chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
- Floorplans loading
- New 3D map - different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps autocacheing
- LTE serving and neighbor cells measurements
- Predefined routes loading
- Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
- SMS test sequence for monitoring SMS successful sending and delivering
- Screen orientation change (portrait/landscape)
You can download the pro version of G-NetTrack Pro on Amazon mobile stores:
G-NetTrack Pro video demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8W908OHmb4
Try G-NETTRACK PRO on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackpro
***NEW*** G-NetLog is available - same as G-NetTrack Pro, but without map support - suitable for phones without Google Play services installed. Get G-NetLog here:
If LEVEL is -200dBm or less that means your device does not report correctly and you have to search for a software update. Anyway you can still use the app for logging the call and data transfer statistics.
G-NetTrack manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrack_manual.php
G-NetTrack YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSw0Vrp9ZUoYo6a9hM6gTyA
G-NetWorld - webservice for browsing the measurements sent from G-NetTrack users - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetWorld/G-NetWorld.php
G-NetLook - tool for visualization of text log files - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlook
G-NetDiag - online tool for postprocessing of text log files - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetDiag/G-NetDiag.html
On some phones Menu is accessible via pressing and holding the current apps button.
How to make logs:
- start the app
- select what measurements you want to log (Menu-Settings)
- start log (Menu - Start Log)
- the app starts to create kml and text tab export for the selected measurements
- it also creates event kml and text file
- when you are finished with measurements press End Log button
- you can find kml exports and tab exports in folder G-NetTrack_Logs on sdcard
1. Input the ping, upload and download URL in Settings.
2. Select: Menu - More - Data Test
There are two automatic sequences VOICE and DATA that can be performed:
1. VOICE - it includes
- Voice call
During the VOICE sequence the following stats are calculated:
- successful calls
- blocked calls
- dropped calls
2. DATA - it includes:
- 10 seconds ping
- 10 seconds upload
- 10 seconds download
During the DATA sequence the following stats are calculated:
- min ping
- max ping
- ping standard deviation
- ping loss
- upload bitrate
- download bitrate
You can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
For more information go to www.gyokovsolutions.com
Added information about phone measurement capabilities on INFO tab.
Check what API functions does your phone support.
Download the full version of G-NetTrack Pro on Amazon mobile stores:
Try G-NETTRACK PRO - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackpro
G-NetLog is available: