If you like Rummy games like Rummikub or Indian Rummy, this might be the game for you!
You can try the Oklahoma variant for an extra challenge and more diverse game play.
The winner is the player to put all his cards in runs or sets before the other player. This is called "going Gin".
Players that have 10 penalty points or less can also choose to knock if they believe they can prevent a gin or when they think they have less penalty points then their opponent.
If this is not the case the opponent undercuts and earns 10 bonus points.
Special about Gin Rummy is when your opponent finishes his hand, you can add your free cards to his runs and sets to decrease your penalty points.
- Fixed crashes on Android 4.3/4.4
- Android 2.2 is no longer supported
- Removed "More Apps" ad button
- Experimental interstitial support
- Some small bug fixes
- Added high-res card deck
- Added support for three more languages: German, French, and Vietnamese
- Fixed bug where some cards in your "final hand" where not shown
- Fixed forced delay when counting down cards left in stock
- Fixed Gin Count rating
- Fixed Undercut rating