Geocaching Australia for Android.
Do you love Geocaching and support Geocaching Australia site, then this app is for you.
This allows you to load and display details of GCA geocaches out in the field , including logs and show location on Google maps.
* Display nearby geocaches from Geocaching Australia, including Trig, movable, virtuals etc..
* Display details of the geocache and recent logs
* show and Navigate to geocaches using Google maps.
* Launch App from GCA links email or URL links
* select number of caches to load from 20-200
* Filter by Geocache type, ie load only Trad, Multi etc..
* logging Found/DNF.. from details page
* refresh Movable details
* Log Movable Cache location (with GPSr)
* Load Selected Geocache/TrigPoint
* Load from other locations using centre of Map
* Navigate using GCA map
* add Photo to Log from Android Gallery
* Show history of last Logs to GCA website
for more information about Geocaching Australia go here : http://wiki.geocaching.com.au/wiki/Frequently_asked_questions
* Requires a Login to GCA website, registration is Free
* this does not support Groundspeaks Geocaching lists at present.
* GCA do not support this app, so send any issues to me directly
please report any issues or request any features.
lock screen orientation during geocache load
* error handling when posting logs to GCA
* bug fixes with showing GCA events
* indicate if previously found using Load-1 function
* fix but for Froyo (2.2) when loading more than 100 caches
0.46 & 0.47
* major UI changes for Cache details screens
* more ICS,JB optimisation
* fix up cache description formatting