Galaxy Hero is a top-scrolling shoot-em-up RPG hybrid. Think Final Fantasy mixed with Raiden or Strykers. Blast through waves of enemies using various weapons and earn experience points to increase your spaceship's power.
Clear stages on the World Map to unlock new areas.
Buy items to recover health, increase critical hits, slow down time, or unleash powerful attacks.
Equip weapons of different elements to deal greater damage to elemental enemies. Install drives to change your ship's abilities.
The number of items, enemies, stages, and weapons increases with each update. Check the forums or wiki page for information on upcoming changes.
As an independent developer and a true lover of video games, here are my promises to you:
1. I will NEVER remove content in order to sell a "full-version".
2. I will NEVER degrade a game by showing ads.
3. I will NEVER add in-game purchases which give advantages to those who pay.
The best games are made by those who play. Long live the independent developer!
Explanation of permissions:
INTERNET: Used for sending high scores, save backups, and crash data to the database.
PHONE CALLS: Required for getting a phone's unique Android ID. This ID is used in the database to store save games by device.
HARDWARE CONTROLS: The phone shakes a bit when the player is hit. Can be turned off.
BLUETOOTH: Used for Zeemote JS1 joystick support and other future bluetooth devices. Only used if joystick is enabled.
1. Fixed bug where defense could go negative.
2. Raised enemy levels in hardcore mode slightly based on current BSP.
3. Fixed bug where stats show up wrong in upgrade menu.
4. Damage can't go below 0.
5. Redirect drives now add 20-40% ATT instead of 30-50%.
6. Fixed main menu buttons for low res phones.
Check the Forums for a complete list of all updates: