Galaxy on Fire 2™ THD, the critically acclaimed and multi award-winning outer space epos for mobile devices, has been heavily optimized to utilize the eight core rendering power of Tegra’s GeForce GPU, bringing console-gaming quality to mobile devices.
Catapulted into a war-torn future, eminent space adventurer Keith T. Maxwell finds the galaxy at the mercy of a powerful alien race. Uncovering the truth about this dangerous species, he boldly takes the fight to their doorstep. Join Keith in an intergalactic trek of exploration, pirates, space battles, weird aliens and romance.
Featuring a living galaxy with over 20 inhabited solar systems and 100 space stations, Galaxy on Fire 2™ THD allows you to travel using hyperspace and wormholes to visit the far reaches of this war-torn galaxy in full console-style graphics.
Follow the rich and engrossing storyline for over 10-hours of action-packed gameplay, or head off at any time on an interplanetary journey of your own design; mining asteroids, trading ore and supplies, taking on mercenary missions, working as a pirate and manufacturing new weapons and equipment.
Buy and customize more than 30 different types of space ship to aid you in a variety of heart-pounding missions, including escorting convoys under pirate attack, capturing intergalactic criminals, rescuing alien VIPs, transporting valuable goods between systems, commanding mercenaries on dangerous tactical assignment, and recovering alien technology from distant parts of the galaxy.
SPACE ADVENTURE WITHOUT RISK
The current reference title in the Sci-Fi genre is available free to download from the Tegra™ Zone app on the Android Market and can be played for unlimited time offering full functionality within the first solar system. To access the whole galaxy with over 20 solar systems and to complete the six to ten hours, fully voice acted storyline, you have to unlock the game via in-app purchase.
• A huge galaxy with over 20 solar systems and beautifully rendered planets
• 100 unique 3D space stations and more than 30 customizable space ships
• Unique reputation and diplomacy system
• Story-based, mission-based and free gameplay
• Complex trading system with over 170 different commodities of all kinds
• High quality visuals and music, full voice acting (English) and 3D sound
• Action Freeze™: 3D screenshot tool to save screenshots from any perspective
• Supports up to full native 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
• Heavily optimized to utilize the eight-core rendering power of Tegra’s GeForce GPU for console-gaming quality to mobile devices
• All meshes re-created from scratch as if they were to be used for a proper console game
• New details added to the design of each of the over 30 spaceships and 100 space stations
• Carefully re-painted space background images and planets at 2048 x 2048 pixels resolution to ensure crystal clear game experience even on 10 inch tablets
• Four times higher texture sizes on all in-game textures and four times higher polygon count on its spaceships, space stations, jump gates and asteroids compared to standard tablet versions
• Sophisticated OpenGL ES 2.0 specular and displacement shaders on all in-game assets
Galaxy on Fire 2™ is THE science fiction simulation with real console appeal, consequently designed for NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered Android mobile devices, that offers a unique blend of sci-fi, action, RPG and trading-simulation with stunning graphics and superior sound.