A light-wight gallery to access the Gallery 3 - REST Backend. It is optimized for 10' screens but should run on 7' as well. On smaller devices some layout errors could apear.
Beta Release - Tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1v (Android 4.0.1)
Hint: At first start, the app shows a black screen, cause no gallery-backend is configured. You have to use the build-in options-menu to add a gallery-backend.
If Crashes occur please send me a mail with detailed (image) source information (Resolution etc) or fill a issue on github (https://github.com/raptor2101/GalDroid/issues/new)
- Gallery 3 REST Backend
- Display Tags and Comments
- Display EXIF Informations
- Local caching
- image share trough other apps
- Uses build-in gallery-functions for convenience
- image upload/editing
- EXIF-Informations isn't displayed: the GalDroid until 0.2.3 saves the the scaled bitmap to SDCard. This bitmap doesn't contain EXIF-Information. Clear the App-Data to get rid of the old cached files.
- Comment-Authors don't shown from registered users: this information is currently not available trough a Gallery3-REST-Call
- Some tags dosn't shown: tags with very large "relationships" (many images tagged with) leads to php-error on Gallery3-side
- add ability to share images through other apps
- if no gallery is configured, the "Add..." dialog appears