Galileo is a software for off-road GPS navigation.
- Best for OUTDOOR using!!!
- See your friends on map!!!
- Share you location for friends!!!
- Ultra-low power consumption track recording mode with the screen off !!!
<<< Map >>>
Maps is downloading directly from the Internet (supports Wi-Fi connection) or precashed before (support Bulk-download). It's designed to be completely usable even if no network is available, like often when hiking in mountain, in deep wild, or abroad. Map can be Centered on the actual location. Map displays SpeedCams, speed bumps and waypoints.
<<< Friends >>
Friends can be shown on map. You can send messages, geopoints or tracks to your friends.
<<< Monitoring >>
Shows navigation values such as: Number of satellites, Latitude, Longitude, Accuracy, Speed, Course, Bearing, Distance, Max Speed, Average Speed, Actual Speed, Target, Time. Possibility to adjust the position for displaying data.
<<< Compass >>>
Shows the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows the direction to the target, direction to the start point.
<<< Waypoints >>>
Stores waypoints (bookmarks) and show them on the map. Implemented Search in stored waypoints. Export/Import stored waypoints. Any of waypoints can be selected as a target. Number of waypoints is unlimited.
<<< Tracks >>>
Record tracks and view them on map. Recording tracks with the single tap. Loading tracks in "kml", "gpp", "gpx" formats. Number of points in track is limited only by SD card.
<<< Satellites >>>
Shows number of used satellites.
<<< Warnings >>>
Warn when approaching a "speed bump" or "speed camera" (requires file "Speedcam.txt" in a folder "_Storage/Galileo/Waypoints/" on SD card).
Warn when current speed is higher than you have set (3 regimes).
Warn when you are near the target point.
<<< Measurements >>>
Measurement of the traveled distance and display path. Measures distance between two points or between some points.
<<< Advertising >>>
No Advertising at All
- Please email me with questions, bug reports, feature ideas, and other feedback at [email protected]
- Purchase the "Galileo" on Android Market if you want to support development.
- Optional system units in miles,mph or km, km/h
- Optional converting track directly to GPX format!!!
- Now online routing is available!!!
- Fixed freeses on the MapView
- Fixed bug with slow track loading
- Added vector ".map" format (mapsforge)!!!
- Optimized track rendering
- Fixed bug with GPX track loading
- Added drawing scale
- Optimized two point distance measurement function
- Added resend function for lost messages