Gallery Blocker blocks directories and media files(image, video, etc) from the Gallery app,
JUST SELECT AND SEND FILES, you can block them easily.
If you block a directory, the files in the directory will be NEVER deleted at MediaScan.
(When you delete a media file entry from MediaStore at MediaScan or by using ContentResolver, MediaStore deletes the media file with a triger.So if you create .nomedia file in a directory, MediaScanner will delete both media file entries and entities.
Gallery Blocker never deletes file entities and blocks them safely from Gallery.)
- create and delete .nomedia file in a directory
- automatically block not to register media files to MediaStore again
- show hidden files (files in a hidden directory) with Gallery
- block music files from the Music app.
- block media files even if added directly into MediaStore with ContentResolver
- block parent directory directly via other app
- Add skip confirmation option.
- New feature: Parent directory direct Block.
- Japanese Support
- Block files added into MediaStore directly with ContentResolver.
- Add images for Honeycomb.
- Support version changes above 2.1.
- Support Video Thumbnails.
- Fix: SQLiteConstraintException occurs at Block with audio files in a (sub)directory.