★ Selected as the App of the Year by Times Magazine! ★
Hide pictures and videos! (KeepSafe).
"Gallery Lock" hide pictures and videos and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Play.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
• Hide Photos & Videos (Keep Safe)
• Stealth Mode supported : this feature hides a launch icon.
• Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
• Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications.
• Cloud Backup supported to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
• Folders supported.
• Beautiful designs
• Rotate and zoom features
• Slide Show supported.
• Mp3 background music playing supported while slide show.
• A variety of viewing mode.
• Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing
• Easy-to-use PIN,Pattern access
• Extra features for Keep Safe.
# FREE version (version w/ ads)
# (Important!) Before uninstall the Lite version, undo the hide function of the photos and the videos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function or Factory reset of device, the photos and videos will be lost.
# It is recommended that you purchase the app after checking to see if the free assessment Lite version runs properly.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
# Method to recover photos when problems occur
If for some reason Gallery Lock does not run, recovery can be made by following the method below.
1) Uninstall Gallery Lock
2) Download Gallery Lock from the Market and install it.
3) Go Setting in the Gallery Lock, Tap "Find/Recover Missing files" menu.
4) The missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover path.
5) run default Gallery application and check whether those files are recovered properly.
# Please send an email for any questions that you have. The developer of the app does not have authorization to reply to comments here.
* v4.8.4 : Improved gallery screen. (27.02.2015)\n
* v4.8.1 : Fixed some issue on Lollipop (27.11.2014)
* v4.8 : Android Lollipop supports. (22.11.2014)
* v4.7.5 : Fixed reported bugs. (06.08.2014)
* v4.7.4 : Fixed a bug when unhiding(Kitkat). (03.06.2014)
* v4.7.3 : Fixed Dropbox\'s login issue. (02.06.2014)