Gallery Vault can easily hide your pictures, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see. Now it fully supports SD card for all devices include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
(The IOS version is here: http://bitly.com/photovault .)
With a special innovative solution, Gallery Vault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. It sets up a security space on your phone where you can import your private images and videos. It runs in a stealth mode and the app icon will be hidden so that nobody knows the existence of Gallery Vault.
(You can dial "##your passcode" or visit http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv to launch this app in the stealth mode.)
What's more, Gallery Vault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The magic of Gallery Vault:
-- Support moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage for All devices, include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Import your private PICTURES and VIDEOS from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
-- Directly take and hide photos and videos in Gallery Vault
-- The hidden media files are kept encrypted
-- The perfect media browser design, providing the smooth zoom and slide experience
-- Support recover files after the re-installation
-- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
Now just download it, begin to enjoy the perfect privacy protection!
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
What can I do if I fail to launch Gallery Vault from Dialer?
In some devices, at some time, after GalleryVault is killed by system or other apps, GalleryVault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following method:
1. Use your device browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault)
Once you launch it successfully, Gallery Vault will be able to start from Dialer again.
For more, please visit http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
1. Optimize the logic of hiding icon.
1. Add other methods to launch GalleryVault when its icon is hidden.
2. Support hiding icon for tablet.
3. Add the function to remember user\'s choice when select images, videos and audios or open videos.
1. New UI
1. Support SD card for Android 4.4+
2. Fix other known issues
Fix some bugs.