Gambit is a really simple flashcards viewer and manager.
• Simple UI—no pasarán things that you’ll never use.
• Android Material design—latest guidelines applied.
• Create and modify cards easily using your phone or tablet.
• Shuffle your cards if you want to give yourself an extra training. Just shake your phone and it’ll be done. Of course you could restore your original cards order later.
• You have thousands of cards and you forgot where stopped? No problem—Gambit remembers your current position in deck.
• Google Drive™ import and export as part of the backup system—never lose your things again!
Gambit is open source — https://github.com/ming13/gambit.
• Updated design.
• Fix possible cards crash.
• Tablet optimisations.
• Fix not-English backup file name.
• Totally rewritten version.