Ganesha is the destroyer of vanity, selfishness and pride. He is the symbol of abundance since there is nothing stopping you from succeeding. He is the personification of material universe in all its various magnificent manifestations.
Ganesh Aarti is recited before beginning any major task. Reciting Ganesh Aartis create positive vibrations in house as well as in the body of those who are performing it. The positive energy to come inside the homes of its devotees thereby bringing peace and prosperity into one’s life. Performing Ganapati Aarti allows a person to have the blessings of lord Ganesha. It also helps in the enlightment of the soul. Aarti is always performed at the end of the Puja. It means that whatever mistakes that has been done knowingly and unknowingly while doing the rituals, this is the way we ask for forgiveness.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
Keywords: ganapati aarti , ganpati aarti, ganapati mantra, yuyutsu labs, yuyutsulabs.