The Garmin VIRB™ app lets you connect to one or more* VIRB action cameras. View and control your VIRB action cameras. Share content even faster by editing, sharing and managing content directly from your mobile device*.
• Frame your shot – See what your camera sees with live viewfinder
• Remote control – Full remote control of camera functions and settings
• Browse Content* – Playback recorded videos and photos **
• Edit Your Videos* – Trim a clip, add G-Metrix™ overlays and music
• Share Your Content* – Push photos and videos to sharing services
• Manage Your Files* – Browse and delete files on your microSD card
• Multi-Camera* – View, control and access up to 8 VIRB action cameras simultaneously when VIRBs are in Multi-Cam mode, or many more when connected to a wireless router.
• App is compatible with VIRB X, VIRB XE, and VIRB Elite cameras only
Visit virb.garmin.com to learn more about VIRB.
* VIRB X and VIRB XE only.
** Live preview and video playback are not available when the VIRB action camera’s frame rate is 120 frames-per-second or higher, when recording 1440p video, or while recording on the VIRB Elite.
- Added audio during live preview
- Improved handling of high resolution and high frame rate videos
- Added pinch-to-zoom gesture when viewing photos
- Greatly reduced memory usage during long periods of use
- Bug fixes
- Fixed startup issue