The Garmin VIRB™ app lets you connect to one or more* VIRB action cameras. View and control your VIRB action cameras. Share content even faster by editing, sharing and managing content directly from your mobile device*.
• Frame your shot – See what your camera sees with live viewfinder
• Remote control – Full remote control of camera functions and settings
• Browse Content* – Playback recorded videos and photos **
• Edit Your Videos* – Trim a clip, add G-Metrix™ overlays and music
• Share Your Content* – Push photos and videos to sharing services
• Manage Your Files* – Browse and delete files on your microSD card
• Multi-Camera* – View, control and access up to 8 VIRB action cameras simultaneously when VIRBs are in Multi-Cam mode, or many more when connected to a wireless router.
• App is compatible with VIRB X, VIRB XE, and VIRB Elite cameras only
Visit virb.garmin.com to learn more about VIRB.
* VIRB X and VIRB XE only.
** Live preview and video playback are not available when the VIRB action camera’s frame rate is 120 frames-per-second or higher, when recording 1440p video, or while recording on the VIRB Elite.
•Fixed issues when selecting certain templates
•Improved media library performance
•Improved video playback performance
•Added display of external sensors
•Improved export UI
•Improved camera status UI
•Improved template gauge loading
•Improved live preview
•Fixed various issues when downloading/streaming media