An Android gas mixing application. Computes the required pressures of oxygen and helium required to blend nitrox and trimix for SCUBA diving applications.
* It's able to handle starting with a non-empty cylinder.
* The gas used to top up the mix is air by default, but this can be changed if you are interested in using another banked gas.
* New in 3.1.0: the "rich O2" gas used to increase the oxygen content of your mixes can be set to any Nitrox mix. By default this is oxygen.
* Top-up mode to determine what you would get if you topped up an existing mix to a desired pressure.
* It also computes MODs, EADs, and ENDs for desired and result mixes.
* Supports both ideal and Van der Waals equations for mixing calculations
* Can switch between adding Oxygen or Helium first when blending
* Supports imperial or metric units. Scuba Tanks and Gas Mixer synchronize the units setting with each other so you don't have to make the same change in both applications.
* Can customize the temperature setting
* Should run well on most Android devices running Cupcake (1.5) or higher.
* Support for nitrox and trimix continuous blending
* Source code is available, providing developers with a good implementation of common SCUBA formulae and performing Van der Waals mixing calculations numerically.
Always analyze your gas! This program is only making approximations. It is no substitute for proper blending technique and an analyzer.
Added support for blending using gases other than oxygen in settings under "Rich O2 Mix."