This is a the Lite version of Mr Combi's Gas Rate Calculator & Guide. It supports natural gas with a metric meter only.
Input the initial meter reading, use the built-in 2 minute timer and then input the final reading. Press the calculate button and the results will then be displayed on the screen.
Gas rates are given in cubic metres per hour, litres per second and cubic feet per hour. Gross and net heat inputs are given in MJ per hour, kilowatts and BTUs per hour.
If you like this app then please purchase the full version which has the following extra features:
1. Built-in guide with full gas rate calculations and let-by/tightness testing procedure
2. Built-in conversion calculator
3. Built-in let-by/tightness testing timers
4. Works on all types of meter
5. Metric and imperial calculators
6. Supports natural gas, butane and propane
7. Built-in torch
8. Save manual calorific values for improved accuracy
9. Select between a 1 and 2 minute timer for metric meters
10. Selectable timer alert
11. Supports ¼ft³, ½ ft³, 1ft³, 2ft³ and 5ft³ imperial test dials
12. Email results to any destination or share to other apps such as DropBox and Drive
13. No ads
In preparation for our new upcoming app, the Gas Rate Calculator Lite is now a lovely shade of copper!