Use this app at UCSB to automatically log into UCSB Wireless Web! No more annoying log in pages and crashing apps. Sign in once and be authenticated forever!
Just type in your UCSBNetID and your password and I will do the logging in for you.
When you connect to wifi, I will see if you're using one of UCSB's networks. At the same time, I will try connecting to the internet to see if UCSB is stopping you from getting to where you want to go. Only then do I try to push your username and password to UCSB (over a secure channel!)
Not sure you're logged in? You'll get a notification when I do it for you! Or if I run into an error, I'll still show it for you!
* Fixed crash on network state change
* (Probably) fixed recent bug of not signing people in
* Changed how notification click is handled
* Increased number devices supported
* Added settings (only app and notification switch works)
* Added verification of credentials before storing
* Option to disable notifications
* Placed log tab (does nothing for now)
* Initial Release