Advanced open-source Gameboy (Color) emulator based on Gambatte 0.5-wip, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs.
* Selectable color palettes when playing original GB games
* Cheats codes in Game Genie & Gameshark (01xxxxxx type) formats
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from Gambatte should work on GBC.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports games in .gb and .gbc formats, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
* GBC.emu is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Fixed incorrect screen layout on Android 4.0 when the status bar is shown
* Compatibility fixes and minor optimizations to hq2x shader (still more to come), now reports if shader fails to load in the case of an older GPU that cannot support it