GDriveSync can let you sync up folders between phones and Google Drive storage in 1-click or automatically, including photos, videos and everything else. It's easy to use and for daily usage.
* Sync up folders in 1-click or automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple sync modes support, including two way, upload only and download only.
* Multiple folders can be synchronized.
* Support multiple storages, including internal storage, external SD card and system folders synchronization.
* Automatic sync-up in configurable interval
* Conflict options to resolve different file version on different places
* Wifi only option
* Backup and restore
1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time launch
2. Add sync-up folders as many as you want. By default, it opens primary external storage while adding a sync-up folder. You may click "Parent" or BACK button to navigate to other folders. However if the selected syncing folder is not in primary external storage, like system folder or SD card folder, only Upload option is available in sync type dialog due to system limitation.
3. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual
Long click folder to view more options
email: [email protected]
* Add google drive check before sync
* Add sync-up of SD card and system folders (upload only).
* Fix crash while downloading cloud documents. The cloud documents can only be exported. Skip download in current version.
* Fix crash while listing local removed folder
Re-designed with lots of improvements and fixes
Added multiple sync-up modes including two-way sync
Added backup and restore
Fixed crash when local folder deleted