GDriveSync can let you sync up folders between phones and Google Drive storage in 1-click or automatically, including photos, videos and everything else. It's easy to use and for daily usage.
* Sync up folders in 1-click or automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple sync modes support, including two way, upload only and download only.
* Multiple folders can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up in configurable interval
* Conflict options to resolve different file version on different places
* Wifi only option
* Backup and restore
1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time launch
2. Add sync-up folders as many as you want.
3. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual
Long click folder to view more options
email: [email protected]
storage, sdcard, sync up, synchronization, cloud, gdrive, upload, uploader, download, two way, auto sync, backup, restore, 1-click, automatic backup data
Re-designed with lots of improvements and fixes
Added multiple sync-up modes including two-way sync
Added backup and restore
Fixed crash when local folder deleted