Gene Effect takes place in the not so distant future. Mankind explores space using an ancient technology found in an abandoned alien ore mine on Mars. We are now capable of exploiting resources from foreign planets. One day a mining vessel is missing on the planet Kratoss. What starts as a simple rescue mission turns into the discovery of a secret that threatens the existence of mankind.
Gene Effect is a side scrolling action-adventure. Explore ancient alien mines on the planet Kratoss. Collect resources on your way through deep mines and fight against natural phenomena, biological threats and mechanical devices. You can solve optional puzzles that unlock hidden areas containing relics, artifacts and other goodies.
Upgrade your ship with artifacts and experience an epic story that unfolds using multiple, interweaved storylines.
Enjoy Gene Effect over and over again with randomized level content, 3 difficulty levels and different play styles.
- Three different difficulty modes that increase the challenge
- Find hidden artifacts to upgrade your ship
- 6 different trophies including score, time and skill based rewards
- Statistical overview with interesting facts like overall progress, total playtime, travel distance and many more
- Solve optional puzzles and discover secret places
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and tons of destructible objects
- Randomly generated level content for varying and dynamic gameplay
- Outstanding visuals using dynamic lighting and real physics
- Unlock 25 music tracks and listen to them with an integrated music player
- Support for Moga and PS3 controllers
Visit us: http://www.GeneEffect.com
Join us on: http://www.facebook.com/GeneEffect
Gene Effect is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com.
Note: On some devices the optional bloom may cause bad performance or graphic errors. Please turn this option off if you are experiencing any issues.
-Moga HID support
-PS3 support (i.e. using the Six Axis Controller app)
-Navigation using DPAD is now supported
-Controller can now be turned of in control options
-Moga Pocket and PS3 controller help screens added
-Vibration effects now use individually designed pattern
-Many more game elements now trigger device vibration
-OBB downloader exception fixed
-Bloom effect changed (may fix crashes on some devices)
-Double app icon fixed