Love making music and exploring new approaches? Then check out "Generative Music" and get Mixtikl, quite possibly the most powerful GENERATIVE MUSIC MIXER there is. It includes the Partikl Sound Engine, a flexible modular synth with live FX and Soundfont (SF2) support, and it lets you mix in audio loops, too!
Users say: "the premier generative music app", "highly inspiring", "musical antidote to every other synth and DAW I've ever used", "works on so many levels."
Computer Music Magazine said Mixtikl's end results are "in a class of their own when it comes to generative music”.
It's a dedicated, integrated & powerful multi-platform generative music editor, mixer, arranger and cell sequencer.
Use it for fun, or to to generate high quality, user-customisable, royalty free background music from ambient (relaxation / drone / sleep / meditation etc.) right through to more intense melodic and beat-based mashups.
No musical knowledge is required, but as a serious and deep tool it's also ideal for amateur musicians to composers. That said, as with any power tool, the more you learn about it and how to use it, the more you can get out of it and do with it!
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MIXTIKL
• Mix your own custom generative music & ambient / drone / sleep / EDM music etc.
• Create royalty free music / soundscapes / background music for use in e.g. videos, films, CDs presentations etc. (external recording required)
• Mix both audio loops & generative music
• Use tap-play to give interesting generative ambient performances
• Learn about making generative music & explore modular sound synthesis
• Record the output to audio or music events to MIDI
• Add in pieces you've created with Noatikl (not included)
• Create / share / edit mixes for use in other versions of the Mixtikl 6 mixer (not included)
• Ad supported FULL PRODUCT, so requires to be connected to the Internet
• 12 tracks for mixing/cell sequencing + 380 generative customisable elements + 50 FX presets + 6 high quality SF2 files (Drums Acoustic, Piano Upright, Piano Electric, Guitar 12-String, Synths, E-Perc) + 2 DLS files (General MIDI, GenMix1)
• Integral "Partikl" SF2/DLS MIDI & modular synth with a range of: Tone Generators, FX units (Chorus, Reverb, Filter, Distortion, ODrive, Delay, EQ, Compressor, Amp) and FX control units
• Use your own WAV/ Ogg audio loops*
• Transfer in/out recordings, mix files + your own content Paks*
• Play & record (live or mixdown) at up to CD quality
• Edit / customise generative rules & sound networks; adjust mix tempo/root
WHY GENERATIVE MUSIC?
Generative music is "endless music created by a system". People want to explore it for a whole host of reasons - from wanting to create new ideas to break creative block to a curiosity to try something different; from wanting to create royalty free music recordings to wanting to make relaxation / sleep music etc. You will have your own reasons!
INFO, FORUM, FAQ, GUIDE, SUPPORT & EULA
• Info: http://mixtikl.com
• Forum: http://forum.intermorphic.com
• FAQ: http://intermorphic.com/mixtikl/faq
• Guide: http://intermorphic.com/mixtikl/guide
• Support: http://intermorphic.com/help/index.php
• License Agreement: http://intermorphic.com/eula
• Desktop Standalone & Desktop Audio Plugin (VSTi/AUi) versions: not included but available to purchase separately
• FREE add-on Tiklpaks - intermorphic.com/tiklpak/download
* Clipboard, SD card, Windows Explorer/ Mac Finder
AD FREE VERSION?
• Purchase Mixtikl AZ from the Amazon Appstore if you want Mixtikl to play in the background, offline or without ads. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KQ2CUVY
YOUR REVIEW OR RATING
• Thank you so much for your support and reviews! If something isn't right with our App then please leave any detailed feedback @intermorphic, or get in touch via our forum, support form or [email protected]
and we will try to fix it.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Thanks for using Mixtikl! If you enjoy it *please* do leave a positive review or vote up another positive review - your love really does matter to us!
As ever please send any feedback to @intermorphic on Twitter, via our forum or through our website contact form.