CUSTOM PROFILE IN ONE CLICK. Widget has to be manually added to home screen or lock screen after installation. Don't look for it under APPS, look under WIDGETS. If something doesn't make sense or does not work and you would like it fixed, please email me and I will respond.
Configurable widget on your home screen saves space and many clicks. Multiple settings can be toggled at the same time in a single profile. Possible profiles include night mode, meeting, travel, flashlight, car, battery saver and more. For example, Airplane Mode and WiFi can be turned on together with a single click (good for places with bad reception where there is WiFi). SADLY IN ANDROID 4.2+(JELLY_BEAN_MR1) AIRPLANE MODE IS NO LONGER DIRECTLY AVAILABLE (the app will take the user to the airplane setting in ANDROID 4.2+). This free ad-supported widget supports single profile only. Paid version without ads is available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.generictogglewidgetpaid
All feedback/requests are welcome.
1) Widget does not do anything unless user taps it. This app does not monitor the state of the device, so it is possible to get into situation where the widget is showing the wrong state. For example, the user configured the widget as a simple Bluetooth on/off switch. Tap on the widget and the switch is now in ON position and Bluetooth is now enabled. Then, if the user manually goes into settings and disables Bluetooth (or some other app disables Bluetooth), widget will remain in the ON position. THIS IS BY DESIGN.
2) This version only supports single profile, but more than one widget can be added to the home screen(s)/lock screen(s) and all copies of the same widget will toggle together with one click no matter which copy is clicked. As such the user can avoid the hassle of scrolling between home screens/unlocking the phone/remembering where the switch is located. Two different profiles at the same time are possible by installing both paid and free versions. If you need multiple profiles without any ads on your device, please get the paid version and contact the developer.
3) Flashlight works on most devices. Handy in Android 4.2+ right from lock screen.
- Thanks to http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/interface-tutorials/round-switch-button/ for a great Photoshop tutorial on the main image used in this app, which was slightly modified.
- made cellData option work on more devices (now toggles mobile data on LG G2 and others)
- added an option to mute Default Notification Sounds only (works for gmail and Messaging texting app, doesn't work for Hangouts). It toggles this Setting -> Sound -> Default Notification Sound -> None. Should work for other apps' notifications as long those apps allow user to set their notification sound to system default.
- added dictaphone and simple call recorder (via speakerphone)