Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. It enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF with multiple pages.
In addition, you can unlock the Genius Scan+ features which allow you to export your scans wherever you want: Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone that supports JPEG or PDF files.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 15 million users and has been featured multiple times.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects page frame and corrects perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department". - AppPicker.com
"Great scanner! It replaced my flatbed scanner for all my documents"
"This scanner app works great and is easy to use. I played with it for a few minutes and actually got some work done. Superb!" - rafirondon
"One word: awesome... and useful" - farewellraymond
This 2.0 version brings a brand new material design and a couple handy features you asked for:
- a Search feature to quickly access any document
- the ability to add a page to a document rather than scanning a new page and moving it to a document
- PDF options such as the page orientation and page format (A4, letter, business cards…)
Enjoy this new version and let us know if you have any feedback at [email protected]