GeoGebra (www.geogebra.org) is free dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package. Interactive learning, teaching and evaluation resources created with GeoGebra can be shared and used by everyone at www.geogebratube.org.
GeoGebra is the world’s favorite dynamic mathematics software, has received numerous educational software awards, and supports STEM education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide.
Join us. Dynamic Mathematics for Everyone.
• Free to use software for learning, teaching and evaluation
• Fully interactive, easy-to-use interface with many powerful features
• Access to an ever-expanding pool of resources at www.geogebratube.org
• Available in many languages
• A fun way to really see and experience mathematics and science
• Adaptable to any curriculum or project
• Used by millions of people around the world
• New tools: area, length, slope, circle with point and radius, angle with given size, sement with given length
• Increased font size, bigger sliders
• Opening .ggb files from external apps
• Mirrorred GUI for RTL languages
• Bugfixes for file saving / loading
• Fix for retina screen
• Speedup app start