Do you travel by public transit and you wish you could sleep without fearing to skip your stop? Do you need to remember something once you arrive to or leave your destination?
GeoNotes will help in both cases! Select a place by long-pressing the map, then set an alarm within a certain radius from that point. The app will alert you when you reach that place, whether you need to wake up or remember something important.
- long-press the map to set a GeoNote
- select an existing note to view/edit/delete it
- find a location without scrolling the map
- automatically chooses the best location provider to detect your position (network and/or GPS)
- alerts you when you enter or leave the radius of your GeoNotes (by system setting, Android detects your location approximatively every 2 minutes when the screen device is off, so set the GeoNote radius accordingly to your needs)
WARNING: if you keep your GPS active, setting many GeoNotes could affect your device's battery life.