GeOrg is an application for paperless geocaching
* Import Geocache-GPX-Files
* List, view and sort caches
* View caches on a google and OSM-maps
* Navigate with the built-in compass or the map
*Currently portrait-mode only*
* Spoilers are now clickable and will open in 3rd-party tools for zooming and image-manipulation.
* Support for new waypoint-types "physical/virtual stage". Future new waypoint-types can be imported even GeOrg doesn't recognize the type.
* Fixed "Navigation with Google Navigation". Downside: Target name is not displayed within Google Navigation anymore.
* Support for Giga Event and Groundspeak Block Party waypoint types.
* A few more bugfixes. Read more at http://android.ranitos.de/changelog/