Love taking pictures? Love organizing your pictures? Don’t you wish your existing DSLR or point-and-shoot camera had the ability to record precisely where those wonderful pictures were taken?
Geotagging your pictures is an extremely useful and fun way to retrace your outings and vacations. It allows you to reminisce exactly where those special pictures were taken. It adds another dimension to your photo collections, and adds to the conversation topics by showing your friends exactly where you’ve been. You’ll get even more out of your favorite photo organization software.
Don’t want to purchase expensive add-ons for your camera, or purchase a new camera that has a GPS built in? GeoTag It! is your solution. An affordable, fully featured Geotagging application that has more capabilities than those expensive add-ons or expensive new cameras.
1. Works for ALL your cameras
2. Extremely easy to use, turn it on and put the phone in your pocket (or tablet in your bag)
3. Works with or without a data plan
4. Visualize your trips and even share them with your friends
5. Retrace your steps in gorgeous 3D
6. View where your cellphone or tablet pictures were taken on a map
7. Supports industry standard GPX format (compatible with Apple Aperture, Adobe Lightroom, and countless other photo organization tools).
Fixed a critical data loss bug when device runs out battery.