Studying on the go has never been this easy! Long recognized as the best free flashcard app on the market, gFlash+ offers users a robust platform for creating, downloading, and manipulating flashcards in every subject under the sun. With this latest release, users not only have access to the gWhiz Catalog on their Android device but can utilize Google Docs to create and store card sets. These new features combined with its innovative implementation of the Leitner learning method make gFlash+ an indispensable learning tool for students of all ages.
· No limits on the number of flash cards or card sets
· Fast Google Docs integration - create your cards in a Google Spreadsheet and then just download into the app
· Ability to download from and share card sets with the gWhiz Catalog
· 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
· Multiple choice
· Multisided support
· Image support
· HTML support
This new version of gFlash+ also comes with configurable upgrades!
Available in-app purchases:
· Premium branded content for Essential GRE Words, MCAT, SAT Vocabulary and Math, ACT, CNOR, NCLEX-RN, Nursing, EMT, Real Estate, Architect Registration Examination (ARE), LEED Green Associate (GA), Veterinary Board Exam Review, AP Biology, U.S. History, World History, European History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Art History, and more created by leading educational publishers including Kaplan, Barron's, McGraw-Hill, For Dummies, Wiley Publishing, PPI, CCI, FLVS, and Vet Board Games.
· Access to over 50 million 3rd party card set sources from Quizlet and StudyStack
· Ad removal
Here at gWhiz we are committed to customer satisfaction. With over 1 million users of gFlash+, we have received valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement. We have integrated many of these new features in our latest release. So give it a whirl! We're sure you'll agree that gFlash+ is the finest flashcard mobile application on the market today.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.gwhizmobile.com. If you have comments or suggestions for future improvements, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Fix for new in-app purchase api.