GfxTablet allows you to use your Android powered Tablet to act almost like real graphics tablet! Connect your device via WiFi and start painting in any image editing program on your Desktop PC. This is best used when you have a Stylus Pen on your device, because the app supports pressure sensitivity!
Follow us: https://twitter.com/GfxTablet
Attention: Currently works only under Linux, because we don't know anyone that can develop a driver for Windows or Mac. If you want to see what the app does, try to boot with a LiveCD or install VirtualBox to run a Linux in your host system.
It was a lot of work to create this app! So If you want to support this open source project please consider a donation on PayPal (see details here: http://rfc2822.github.io/GfxTablet/). Thanks in advance ;)
* Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
* 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
* Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
* Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
* Display mapping (your device' screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
* New: full-screen mode
* Wireless connection via WiFi
* Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
* Realtime painting! (no noticable drawing lag)
* native Android 4+ app
How to use:
* Install the app
* Download the uinput binary file and run it (download here: http://rfc2822.github.com/GfxTablet/#part-1-uinput-driver). Leave it open as long as you want your PC to receive input events from your Android device.
* Enable WiFi on the device, connect it to your LAN.
* Open the app, go to Settings and enter the IP address of your Desktop machine.
* Open i.e. GIMP, go to Preferences / Input devices. Choose "NetworkTablet" and set its mode to "Screen".
* Happy painting ;)
* New feature (Settings → Drawing → Allow Full-Screen) – Make drawing space full-screen and hide title bars, etc. (only works if your device has a hardware settings button, otherwise an information will be displayed)