Stack Mail is an exclusive new email client application for MS Exchange and Office 365. The users can manage their corporate email accounts more user-friendly and effectively. We designed Stack Mail with simplicity in mind so that you can go anywhere in this application very easily. We have developed Stack Mail from the scratch and it is not based on any other email client in the market. Users can share almost any photo(s) or files through this application with share option.We are working hard to introduce more features.
Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through [email protected]
- Direct Push & pull notification support.
-. No cloud server and we don't track mails.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- Contacts Sync.
- Conversation View.
- Favourite folders
- Smart Folder view
- Rich-Text Editor
- Custom Fonts in Composer.
- Search Contacts(GAL)
- Do not disturb option
- integrated with google calender.
- Advanced Search options
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread,Attachments and Flagged filters.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean and beautiful user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- Uses HTML signature from Exchange OWA.
- Draft mail support.
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
Stack Mail doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007
+ Performance Fixes
+ Fixed: Sync issue
+ Several bug fixes