The Giraffic Video Accelerator is an application enabling higher quality video streaming on your mobile device, Tablet or Android based Set-top-Box, offering smoother and buffering-free video streaming, on your existing internet connection.
Using Giraffic Video Acceleration you may obtain higher video streaming quality on existing 3G/4G wireless networks or on shared Wi-Fi networks.
In this Demo App you may view sample clips, running in various qualities (bitrate), from both Giraffic Video Accelerator products – Distributed Adaptive Streaming™ and the Adaptive Video Accelerator™
1. Giraffic Distributed Adaptive Streaming™ (DAS) - a distributed streaming sourcing content from other devices.
2. Giraffic Adaptive Video Accelerator™ (AVA) – Accelerating video from existing Origin/CDNs over standard HTTP.
3. Non-Accelerated – for comparing the performance between the Giraffic enabled streams and the non enabled streams.
Giraffic recommends you try running two streams simultaneously – one of the “HTTP Accelerated” and the other “Non-Accelerated” at the same exact content file and bitrate.
If you wish to integrate Giraffic into your own Video streaming App (Android and IOS), or into your own Android based device, please contact us at www.giraffic.com.
For more information and to view our PC based demo, please visit our demo at: http://www.giraffic.com/index.php/showcase/side-by-side-demo
- Improvements in the Statistics display:
1. New statistics added such as Average speed, Peak speed, etc.
2. Irrelevant statistics removed
- Performance improvement
- Minor bug fixes