Geopolitical Information Service
EVERYDAY we face information overload – television, radio, newspapers and magazines, websites and fliers. And often what we are told, or is reported, follows a mainstream agenda or is politically correct and therefore can be biased.
There is a real need for accurate, unbiased and well-researched information. Geopolitical Information Service AG wants to make that difference:
It is our mission to give you well-researched and unbiased information from around the world about geopolitics, the economy, defense, security and energy. It is our intention to add value by delivering better information.
Geopolitical Information Service (GIS) posts articles written by our team of global experts and is delivered to you wherever you are and whenever you want.
* We provide unique insights and balance on topics of high relevance to decision-makers
* We deliver analysis, facts and likely future scenarios
* We are independent and apolitical with a liberal view
* We avoid making suggestions, giving advice or any ethical or moral judgments
Our core group of subscribers is European-based and includes businessmen and decision-makers who have a real need for a thorough understanding of international developments and events.
On the basis that knowledge is power, the briefings and analyses from our world experts help our subscribers support their own organizations, and their customers, to reduce risk by making informed decisions.
Our inside knowledge can give you a better awareness of opportunities and possible pitfalls in both established and emerging countries/regions around the globe.
Geopolitical Information Service AG, based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, delivers high value daily content on its website and through applications with words, pictures, audio and video.
Our authors are academics and politicians. They have worked in the intelligence services, advised leading politicians and gained insights and knowledge in their specialist subject and region of the world.
Geopolitical Information Service AG was founded by H.S.H. Prince Michael of Liechtenstein, a widely recognized entrepreneur and expert in the field of global geopolitics and economics. He is President of the European Centre of Austrian Economics Foundation (ECAEF), an international think tank based in Liechtenstein as well as co-founder of several other international think tanks.
Geopolitical Information Service for Android
As a GIS guest user on the Android, the app enables you to receive summaries to all reports and briefings, offers search and provides full access to selected free reports.
As a user with an existing GIS subscription, you can identify yourself and receive the full Geopolitical Information Service on the Android:
* Special Reports delivering in-depth analysis, facts and scenarios on key issues in the world of geopolitics, economics, defence, security and energy
* Daily Briefings delivering a synopsis of relevant events, issues and background information on specific countries or regions
* Search access to our archive of Special Reports and Briefings, enriched by links to relevant content from other sources
Keywords: Geopolitics,Energy,Defence,Security,Intelligence,Strategy,Risk analysis,Social,KnowledgeView,Europe