[Gitden Reader], World top level eBook Reader, supports EPUB standards from 2.0.1 to 3.0 at the highest levels.
** Gitden Reader proved to be no.1 iOS/Android EPUB3 Reader, tested and published on www.epubtest.org, May 12,2014**
With one single app, one can utilize its features in smartphone or tablet.
When logged in with one user ID, the book info; last read position, bookmark, highlighting, etc., is synchronized identically among multiple devices.
Device-to-device synchronization is processed encrypted as to abide by data security
1. Displays audio/video included book contents properly. (Foreign language textbook can be easily made in EPUB.)
2. Shows MathML and SVG built-in .epub file apace. (Natural science and engineering textbooks can be written in texts other than pictures.)
3. Demonstrates reflowing book conveniently. (Displays novel, essay, educational books, etc. adjusted to the device screen.)
4. Supports fixed layout book and media overlay feature; highlights the content adjusting to the book audio. (Storybook can easily be made in EPUB.)
6. Supports RTL(Right To Left) vertical writing. (Japanese books written in EPUB3.0, can be read in [GitdenReader] comfortably.)
7. Supports RTL(Right To Left) for Arabic and Hebrew language. (Arabic and Hebrew books written in EPUB3.0, can be read in [GitdenReader] easily.)
8. Shows pop-up when one taps footnote link.
9. Supports "undo" feature; shows "undo" button that takes one to their last visited page whether one taps a link, moves away from the table of contents, or make changes with roll-screen. When operation mistakes, one can easily go back to the page where one was originally situated.
10. Supports accessible, comfortable, and compact support in private settings in [aA] Icon.
11. [aA] icon supports; 1) choose different font-faces; embedded/basic, 2) decrease/increase font-size, 3) change height between lines; narrow/normal/widet, 4) justify texts to both/left, 5) read book in facing page mode in tablet, 6) set/reset continuous scroll mode by chapters, 7) choose from Day(White, Sepia), Night(Black) for background theme.
12. Supports text search, bookmark, copy selected parts of content, highlight, memo, SNS sharing, search dictionary, etc.
13. Supports display funtions in table of contents, bookmark, highlight, memo in each and every book.
14. Supports page turning by pushing the volume button. (During audio play, the volume key only controls volume.)
15. Supports brightness arrangement; drag left blank space up/down with one finger.
16. Supports bookmark on/off; drag right blank space up/down with one finger.
17. Support tool bar by tapping the center.
18. Supports zoom in feature; Double tap the image, and the user can zoom in the seleted image seperately.
19. Supports adding books from outside and deleting books in bookshelf.
20. Supports drawing in books from Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail. Tap .epub file in Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail, select [GitdenReader] from “open in…” and the user can read in the app.(supports standard .epub only)
21. Supports Library sorting chosen from Date, Title, and Author.
22. (iOS ver. supports auto-hyphen feature when words break up in lines in English books.)
23. Supports "send inquiry." User can send questions by tapping [Setting - Report] in Bookshelf. We welcome requests for technology adoption and partnership.
24. Marks last read position and amount of book in small dots.
25. Embedded solid DRM(Digital Rights Management). Even the book is distributed free of charge, one cannot edit .epub file.
[ epub3, epub2, epub 3, epub, mathml, math, epub 3.0, epub 2.0, epub reader, ebook reader, ebook, e-book, reader, viewer, flowing, fixed layout ]
Minor bug fixes
1. Supports OPDS catalog,
2. Supports Intel CPU Android devices.
3. Rotation locking added.
4.Shows mathematical expression well in black theme.
5. Minor bug fixes
* Please refer to http://gitden.com/new-v44/ for additional features not listed here.