Geolocation service for those who want to go, and those who want to lift someone in city. It is some kind of carpool. Using it, passengers are able to quickly find a car that will drive up to the destination, and drivers - their appropriate passenger.
This is simple app for Android, intuitive and easy to use.
Better details here: https://www.facebook.com/GiveMeALift.Net
GiveMeALift - right here, right now!
Required permissions description:
- this service retrieves current location using mobile network/GPS and use it for further calculations;
- used to communicate with server of this service;
- retrieve Google account from mobile phone, read public data from its profile and use it for further authentication in the service via Google+;
- reverved. Not used. Planned to add city map directly to mobile phone in order to decrease internet traffic;
- read current phone number for further registration in application. If the reading failed ask user to enter phone number manually on login page.
- The application runs in the background;
- Fixed crash when entering address;
- Changed the minimum supported version of android 4.0;
- Added support of android 5.0;
- Improved search for the optimal route;
- Added the ability to save the route guidance;
- Bug fixing.