Assessment of the level of consciousness on a scale Glasgow coma in 3 clicks. Available version of the scale for use in pediatrics.Nothing in excess!
This is the full version of the program by purchasing you will receive the following benefits:
Opportunity to donate to developer
The minimum possible price on Google Play (30% is the commission Google)
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
- Finnish (With support from Ilkka Kuuloja)
- Ukrainian (With support from Beloshapka Andrew)
- Spanish (With support from Carlos Andres Campos)
- Turkish (With support from Cemalettin Çalık)
- Italian (With support from Alexander945)
- Portuguese (With support from Gustavo Amadera)
Example of detailed test repor*t:
Patient's ID: Smith J.
Date & Time: 01/02/2013 00:14
Test: Glasgow Coma Scale
BEST EYE RESPONSE: Opens eyes in response to painful stimuli
BEST VERBAL RESPONSE: Utters inappropriate words
BEST MOTOR RESPONSE: Flexion / Withdrawal to painful stimuli
* - This feature will be available after the donation
Any suggestions, inquiries are welcomed by e-mail to [email protected]
with the "Android-Glasgow" mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
- Fixed bugs
- Change of adult and children's version of the scale with a single click!
- Changed the algorithm and application design
- Portuguese localization (With support from Gustavo Amadera)
- Finnish localization (With support from Ilkka Kuuloja)
- Italian localization (With support from Alexander945)
- Turkish localization (With support from Cemalettin Çalık)
- German localization
- French localization