Glasgow Now is an application that helps you calculate the score of Glasgow Coma Scale. It has clean and simple interface, and allows use of the scale adaptations for different age groups. They are: 0 to 1 year, 1 to 2 years, 2 to 5 years and older than 5 years, including adults.
The free version of this program requires internet connection for displaying advertisements. If you liked this app, try to buy the pay version to help the developers. In the pay version, there aren't ads and doesn't requires internet connection. We are thankful. Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=rimel.glasgownow
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
1. This application is designed for phones and is not tested on tablets. It may work on tablets, however, images will appear coarse since they are shrunk for memory-aware phones.
2. Please appreciate that the author cannot purchase all hardware and provider contracts for the large number of Android devices currently on the market. Please be so kind as to send a report preferably with screen snap should you encounter any layout issues.
3. This application operates in Portrait mode only.
4. Please contact us if you have any pre-sales questions.
5. We are not responsible for any kind of damage caused by using this application. If you disagree with this, don't install this application on your device.
6. This app is based on the adaptation of American Academy of Pediatrics - www.aap.org.
7. Nous Rapport sur les torts de traduction.
Rimel website: https://sites.google.com/site/rimeltechnology/