Please scroll down for a description of the functions and highlighted features!
Global Go is a video app for Android devices that support OS 4.1 or higher. Watch full-length episodes and clips of all your favourite Global shows like Bones, Elementary, Survivor, SNL, Hawaii Five-0, Family Guy, NCIS and more! Sign in using your TV service provider credentials for access to the full library of Global Go content.
Highlights of the Global Go app include:
• Full-length episodes and clips
• Live TV of your closest Global TV station*
• In-season catch up on many shows*
• Schedule guide for Global programs with listings up to two weeks in advance
*TV Service Provider log in required.
• Using your Location Services (GPS and network-based), the Global Go App will:
- Enable the search, retrieval and streaming of live or available Video-On-Demand content in accordance with Shaw’s License Agreements.
- Synchronize to the schedule in your current region through use of approximate and precise location retrieval.
• Using your Photo/Media/Files permissions, the Global Go App will:
- Temporarily store, modify or delete the contents of your locally stored data on the device or externally to an applicable storage device as needed.
- Test access to protected storage for the purpose of facilitating user data retrieval and use of content for registered devices, to facilitate technical assistance should network access be denied, and to increase the application productivity.
• Using your Network access permissions, the Global Go App will:
- View connection information, see available Wi-Fi connections to enable the apps to connect to the Wi-Fi network. This allows your device to switch to online mode when a Wi-Fi connection is present.
- Detect the network state, read the device status, detect running apps, view app history and enable validation of user credentials.
- Change network connectivity, and manage recordings.
- Enable the app to automatically adjust to user’s preferred network.
Your opinion matters to us! Use our in-app Feedback form to submit questions, concerns or feature requests.
- Stability and playback enhancements
- Bug fixes