Glosappen is an app and a website (http://www.glosappen.se), for foreign language training. The app allows you to enter exercises containing words and their foreign language counterpart. Once an exercise is entered, you may practice and learn the foreign words by matching the words together. After each training session, you will get a brief report on what words you need more practice. In sweden this is called glosövning, glosläxa or glosor.
On, http://www.glosappen.se, you can do everything you can do in the app, but instead you use your web browser on your computer or tablet. You may use the same exercises on the website as on the phone by sharing and fetching exercises.
Use glosappen to improve your language skills! Practice anywhere, on your phone / tablet or on the web.
* Added possibility to practice on wrong answers
* Added possibility to edit and swap words
* Fixed bugs when sharing exercises
* Removed annoying suggests on input fields
* Made it easier to share exercises on http://www.glosappen.se