Please expand the app description and read before commenting :-)
Frustrated by the new glyph game in Ingress v1.45.3? Get some practice and build up your muscle memory! This is a practice application to help you with the Shaper Glyph minigame in Ingress.
Remember that some Glyphs have multiple translations. As far as we know, all of the glyphs that appear in Ingress are now in this app, and we are working on adding more sequences. See the link below to help contribute.
With thanks to the Glyphtionary (http://www.glyphtionary.com/) for the initial glyph translations, Robert Vaughan for the artwork, those who prepared the data (especially Adam Gilmore), and my many testers.
Permissions: Internet access required for Google Play Games integration.
• UI refresh
• Reduced-difficulty option
• Leaderboards and achievements for sequence mode
• Option to select sequence lengths
• More sequences!
• Updated screenshots in the Play Store listing ☺
Found a bug? Want a feature? Report it here: http://github.com/dingram/glypher/issues
Help us collect glyph sequences from the game! See https://plus.google.com/117333533213539145482/ for details.
• New modes: sequence simulation and glyph lookup. Check out the Settings menu to choose them!
• No longer asks you to sign into Play Games on startup if you haven't chosen an account (see Settings to sign in later)
• Auto-advance to next glyph
• Setting for two-stage hints (just the dots then the lines)
• Many bugfixes
• Fix for settings crash on Nexus 10 (and other large tablets)