Frustrated by the glyph game in Ingress? Get some practice and build up your muscle memory! This is a practice application to help you with the Shaper Glyph minigame in Ingress.
This app is not affiliated with Niantic Labs. Glyph designs property of Niantic Labs.
Remember that some Glyphs have multiple translations. As far as we know, all of the glyphs that appear in Ingress are now in this app, and we are working on adding more sequences. See the link below to help contribute.
With thanks to the Glyphtionary (http://www.glyphtionary.com/) for the initial glyph translations, Robert Vaughan for the logo artwork, those who prepared the data (especially Adam Gilmore), and my many testers.
• UI refresh
• Leaderboards and achievements for sequence mode
• Option to select sequence lengths
• More sequences!
Found a bug? Want a feature? Report it here: http://github.com/dingram/glypher/issues
Help us collect glyph sequences from the game! See https://plus.google.com/117333533213539145482/ for details.
• Fix incorrect translation of Struggle glyph
• Added a bunch more glyphs and sequences
• Show target glyph name after getting it wrong
• Fix timer when switching training modes
• A load of bug and stability fixes