AHSK allows to hide navigation bar and auto show/hide it with simple swipe from bottom. It hides only navigation bar (soft keys) in Phone UI and does not hide notification bar.
KitKat support added!
- On Android 4.4 (KitKat) Hiding/showing stock navigation bar will trigger lock screen.
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys - make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar - use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
- Change trigger color and/or transparency.
- Disable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative.
JOIN Beta version community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115800359125266491041
AndroidPolice.com review: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/06/04/new-app-gmd-hide-soft-keys-banishes-the-navigation-bar-for-root-users-nexus-only-for-now
Other full screen apps hide notifications bar too and has no option to hide just navigation bar. Hide Soft Keys is different - it only removes navigation bar and replaces it with Quick NavBar. You can always access stock notifications list and recent applications list.
- Fixed: Do Not Show checkbox in Spoof Soft Keys explanation dialog.
- Spoof Soft Keys is optional now (General - Spoof Soft Keys). It was preventing full screen on some devices.
- Added Spoof Soft Keys explanation on start.
- Fixed notification icon on first start.