GnuCash is a mobile finance expense tracker application for Android.
It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to QIF or OFX formats.
The following features are currently supported:
- Create multiple accounts and transactions
- Import your GnuCash (desktop) accounts and transactions.
- Double-entry accounting with multiple-splits support
- Nested account hierarchy
- Homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts
- Export your transactions in QIF or OFX format
- Save your transactions to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc
*NOTE* that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop. You cannot synchronize between the desktop app and this one. But you can import your accounts and transactions (only) from GnuCash XML files.
Fixed: QIF not exported when using single-entry transactions
Fixed: Passcode screen can be by-passed using SwipeBack
Fixed: Crash when changing the account name
New since version 1.5.0
- Select default currency upon first run of application
- Creating account hierarchy uses the user currency preference
- Support for reading compressed GnuCash XML files.
- Set a passcode lock to restrict access to the application
- Export a separate QIF file for each currency in use