GNXcapture is an editorial tool for journalists and editors.
GNXcapture extends the newsroom out to the world of roaming mobile users without sacrificing their ability to access their central GN4 Editorial system or interact with other users.
With GNXcapture, users will be able to either create stories, containing combinations of text, images, video and audio, directly into the GN4 content management system or upload externally created content and release it into the GN4 system’s workflow, complete with meta-data, content tags and header information.
Using a simple and intuitive user interface, existing GN4 editorial users can use GNXcapture to login and perform standard editorial tasks from anywhere in the world allowing them to work on the move or on location.
This application is part of the Miles 33 GN4 editorial suite and can only be used in conjunction with a licensed Miles 33 GN4 editorial system.
Users are required to have valid GN4 login credentials before they are able to use GNXcapture.
GNXcapture works over Wi-Fi and cellular data connections however video and audio playback functionality is only available while connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Upload speeds will be dependant on network connection.
New Features 1.3.0:
* Delete items from GN4 server
* Detach items from stories
* Infinite scrolling on search results
* Additional configuration options for search screen
* Optional search results highlighting
New Features 1.4.0:
* Localised into Spanish and Portuguese.
* Added an Upload command, which can be used to upload multiple items and add metadata.
* Added configuration data to allow features to be turned on or off.
* Added edit of metadata for different objects types.