GO!Enterprise Workspace is the ultimate companion for all Enterprise mobile workers that want to access information and applications on mobile devices, in a highly secured and centrally managed environment.
GO!Enterprise Workspace separates business from personal data within the same device. It can operate with or without the presence of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software, as all security policies are applied within the app (container).
GO!Enterprise security features include:
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography on device and Server
- AES 256 bit Encryption on Device and Over the Air (OTA) traffic
- 3DES 192 bit Encryption on Server and Cloud
- Remote Lock and Wipe capabilities
- Remote Passcode lock and policy enforcement
- Geo-tracking and monitoring of transactions
- Security policies and Application Management and deployment
GO!Enterprise Workspace increases mobile productivity by enabling secure and controlled access to enterprise information and apps.
- Secure Email with connectivity to Exchange Server, Office365, Lotus Domino, etc.
- Secure Contacts (Enterprise and Personal), Calendars, Notes & Tasks
- Secure Files, supporting Network File Systems, MS Sharepoint, Cloud Storage & Local Storage
- Secure Office Editor, allowing users to create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and store them securely on the device or Enterprise locations
- Secure Camera, supporting Photos and Video stored encrypted
- Secure Web Browsing, allowing access to Intranet Web Apps, and Internet Browsing behind your company's firewall
- Secure One to One and Group Messaging in a Highly Encrypted fully managed environment
- Extend the Pre-Built functionality by developing numerous apps by using GO!AppZone Studio.
- GO!Enterprise Workspace integrates application development and deployment to securely connect with any Enterprise System.
- It also integrates application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the enterprise mobility.
- It protects enterprise data at rest and while connected with the back end systems using enterprise grade encryption.
- With its container-based approach, it allows IT to set security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services.
- IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
To learn more about GLOBO's products and GO!Enterprise in particular please visit www.globoplc.com.
New in v2.5.1
Mobile Content Management
* File links properly handled in Secure Browser
* App badges update with number of unread emails, messages and pending calendar events
* Added speed A-Z search and VCF sharing in Contacts
* Added email address drag n drop in TO, CC and BCC fields
* Proper email address & URL handling in Messages & Groups
* Added indicator for low importance emails
Security, Control, and Compliance
* Supports latest Android platforms from 4.0 to 5.0