Train timetables don’t need to be complicated, GO lets you know when your next train is leaving.
Created in Melbourne for people who catch the train and want to simplify their commute.
• The latest departure and arrival times
• Swipe up to see a more detailed timetable
• Once you've added your trips the app functions without an Internet connection
• When you open the app your GPS location sets your closest saved route
• Background colour changes based upon the time remaining until the next departure
If you're not quite ready to leave, you can swipe up and see a timetable of the next few rides - both when they leave and when they arrive at your destination.
The app works offline*, yet is clever enough to update its timetables when they change. GO will even work out which trip you're likely interested in based on your current location.
Give it a try today!
[*] Adding new trips and timetable updating requires an active Internet connection. However, general use requires no mobile data connection whatsoever.
- Fixed a widget crash (thanks for the report) and an app crash.
- Support for trips with multiple legs (change-overs).
- A simple widget for your home screen.
- Material design inspired visual improvements.