Go Rush! is designed as a fun game to learn about Continuing Education and Training (CET) and the different skills upgrading pathways available with the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) system. Players will assume the personas of workers in various industries and run through the different work environment to collect points and avoid obstacles.
Players to control the movement of their characters by tilting the device. It is an engaging game for both the young and old.
1. There are a total of 10 levels to be played, and each player starts off with three lives.
2. A player will run through each Environment collecting as many Environment-related products and avoid obstacles to acquire the highest score and stay alive.
3. If a player hits any fixed obstacle, points will be deducted. If a player hits any moving obstacle, a life will be deducted. If a player hits the in-game red monster, it will be Game Over.
4. The Environments are arranged in increasing level of difficulty and a player needs to accumulate sufficient points to progress from one game level to another.
5. If a player successfully progresses to the next Environment, his or her number of lives will be reset to three.
6. A player can extend the time limit by collecting hourglass icons scattered throughout the game-world.
7. At the end of each game level, players can access an embedded link which allows them to download Learn SG, WDA’s new mobile application. They can then “power up” their skills by accessing the Job Profiler, Salary Benchmark and Course Directory functions in Learn SG.
For more on CaliberLink, visit www.caliberlink.com.sg