Go! Suwanee is the official app for the City of Suwanee, Georgia. Go Suwanee! allows users to engage directly with community leaders and activities. Want to know what’s happening in Town Center Park this weekend? Go! Suwanee has the scoop. Looking for a nearby playground, trail, or picnic area in one of Suwanee’s award-winning parks? Go! Suwanee points you in the right direction.
Go! Suwanee also allows users to notify City Hall of non-emergency, community issues that need to be resolved– maybe it’s something that needs to be fixed or perhaps you want to share a suggestion.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed. Or, think of an idea to make Suwanee a better place.
2. Submit a request through Go! Suwanee. You can even attach a photo and use your phone’s GPS to accurately identify the location.
3. Your request is instantly routed to the correct staff member during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
4. The City fixes the problem or addresses your request.
5. You’ll be notified when the request is completed. You’re happy because the City has addressed your issue and we’re all happier that Suwanee is an even better place!
New in v3.7:
- Added support for video uploads
- More options for viewing non-image request attachments
- Introduced request clustering on map view
- Added ability to reset request filters
- Users can now search through request types and descriptions
- Various minor bug fixes