Go Track Pro is mobile client for OpenGTS open source project. It is designed to view last GPS position of the devices configured in OpenGTS and also view the trail of the device in map.
OpenGTS™ ("Open GPS Tracking System") is the first available open source project designed specifically to provide web-based GPS tracking services for a "fleet" of vehicles (http://www.opengts.org).
Go Track Pro has all the features of Go Track Free but without the ad and limitation of viewing only 3 vehicles.
Please try Go Track Free before buying and use it until you are satisfied (Free version is ad supported and allows up to 3 vehicles to be viewed).
Interested to publish Go Track with company name, logo and settings, please contact us and we can do rebranding very quickly for only USD 500.
- View vehicles configured in OpenGTS.
- View most recent position of the vehicle in Map.
- View all vehicles and last position in Map.
- Search for vehicle track based on date.
- Two Reports - Event Detail and Speed Report
- Manual and auto update of vehicle position and track (update every 1 minute)
- In settings page, configure the OpenGTS server URL:
- Set track.enableAuthenticationService to true in private.xml.